CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very honest and hard working group of people. The owner is very much involved. I went in due to overheating of my car and they performed the check quickly and were honest and did not overcharge.
Billy Wall, 09/15/2021
Service was quick and they even took the time to walk me through the repaired parts. The price was affordable. Keep it up guys!
Lynda Allen, 09/14/2021
Exceptional work. Friendliest staff. Never been more confident each time I drive away. A cut above the rest.
Hattie Conner, 09/13/2021