FUEL INJECTION SERVICE
Fuel injection service (FIS) is essential for anyone that drives and maintains a gasoline powered car, which is pretty much all of us. A fuel injection service is required every 60,000 – 90,000 mile intervals, which can improve gas mileage, reduce your car’s emissions (reduce carbon footprint), and restore and protect the performance of your car (extend the life of your vehicle).
If your odometer reads between 60,000 – 90,000 miles or between 120,000 – 180,000 miles, it means you’ll need this service, especially if you are really looking at preserving your car (one of your most valuable assets and investments).
You can get this service at AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith- an acclaimed auto repair Manalapan NJ shop comprising certified technicians that have earned years of experience in technical mechanical repairs whether it’s as simple as an oil change to a complete engine overhaul.
Benefits of fuel injector cleaning:
- Better gas mileage
- Better vehicle performance
- A smoother running engine
- Get cleaner emissions
Let AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith’s fuel injection service take care of your vehicle. Our process involves flow test, cleaning, and servicing your injectors. We will also install new pintle caps, o-rings, and in-line filters. Often fuel injectors are misjudged as defective, which can be returned to factory specification at a fraction of the cost of new replacements.
Our Fuel Injection Cleaning Service:
- Inspection of fuel and air intake system
- A thorough cleaning of the air intake system and combustion chambers
- The Fuel System Cleaner removes harmful deposits safely and effectively from the entire fuel system
Watch out for these signs indicating your vehicle needs its fuel injectors cleaned:
- Reduced fuel economy
- Difficulty starting vehicle
- Rough Engine idling
- Reduced acceleration
The process of Fuel Injection Cleaning involves the removal of dirt and build-up (carbon deposits from burning gas causes this layer of build-up) from the air intake system and fuel injectors. A fuel injection service cleans the build-up and removes it completely from your fuel system. A clean fuel system ensures improved fuel economy, acceleration and performance. You won’t further face hard starts, hesitation and stalling. A clean fuel system is one of the best and easiest ways to keep your vehicle working at its best.
Contact AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith at 732-303-0175 to set up your appointment today!
When you need a Fuel Injection Service?
- You drive a gasoline-powered vehicle
- You have put 60,000 miles on your car
- Your vehicle is sluggish
- Your car lacks power when you hit the accelerator
- You see a drop in fuel economy
- You’ve noticed a change in fuel odor
- Your exhaust fumes are suddenly darker, thicker or smellier than before
- Your vehicle lately has been stalling more often and for no apparent reason
Reap the following benefits of a Fuel Injection Service:
- FIS ensures lubrication of individual components like valves, injectors, and rings that helps keep your engine functioning properly.
- You are reducing the risk of polluting the environment with a fuel injection service as you are not producing the same emissions you would as you do when there’s carbon accumulation.
- A clean fuel system ensures more mileage for your penny.
- A clean fuel system also ensures stark improvement in how your car accelerates and handles.
In addition to a fuel injection service, you should have your vehicle serviced from time to time by certified auto mechanics Freehold NJ.
Get in touch with AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith if you have started to experience Rough Idle, Hard Starting, Loss of Power, Decreased Mileage, Increased Exhaust Smoke, Slow Throttle Response as you are in need of Fuel Injection Service.
We offer services for both diesel or gasoline fuel injection systems:
- Professional fuel injector cleaning service
- Fuel injector repair
- Diesel injection pump repair
- Auto Repair
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Auto Electrical Repair
- Check Engine Light
- Battery Care & Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Oil Change Service Freehold NJ
- Engine Maintenance, Repair and Replacement
- Safety Inspection
- Wheel Alignment Service