TRANSMISSION REPAIR SERVICE
Skipping transmission service can result in you ending with costly repairs or problems that could have so easily been avoided. The importance of car maintenance cannot be emphasized enough, and is far more preferable than car repair. Transmission service is one such essential car care service, the benefits of which owners (unfortunately) learn the hard way.
Learn about the benefits of transmission service, which is the key to steering clear of other kinds of auto repair and/or an expensive transmission repair Freehold NJ or replacement:
- It ensures that your vehicle is optimally lubricated
- Transmission service at regular intervals keeps the system from being strained
- It (regular auto maintenance) lengthens the life of the car
These are just some of the benefits of transmission service. AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith is an acclaimed car repair Freehold NJ shop comprising certified technicians that are happy to discuss the right plans for regular transmission care and service according to our knowledge and experience. We follow manufacturer standards for the best results.
Our transmission service includes:
AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith inspection consists of (in our bid to inspect your transmission and diagnose any problems):
- A Visual Inspection
- A Fluid Check
- A Road Test
- An On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Computer Scan
Ways you can benefit from AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith transmission service:
Save Money– A full transmission replacement is one of the most expensive things you can do for a vehicle. This is where transmission service comes into the picture, which can keep you from spending your hard-earned money on replacing your car’s transmission with brand new components. Repairing a transmission is way cheaper than getting a whole new one, so you should always make repair your first choice whenever possible. The key is to identify transmission problems early before they become unmanageable and negatively impact other parts of your vehicle.
Improve Performance- When your car’s transmission is experiencing transmission problems, your vehicle’s performance may be severely compromised putting your life in jeopardy. The issues related to your transmission can cause your car to slip in and out of gear, stop, or produce strange sounds and smells. Let us inspect your transmission, and you will find that these performance issues have been completely resolved, thus ensuring safe performance for every mile that you drive down the road.
A fixed transmission means
- you no longer will have to face those annoying “Check Engine” and “Transmission Overdrive,”
- leakage of any transmission fluid will stop. Leaks should be attended to at the earliest possible time as it can cause slipping, and is highly dangerous for children and pets. A properly repaired transmission ensures no more leakage,
- a transmission that is faulty can lead to sloppy, slipping, hard to manage drive wheels. See for yourself having better control on your wheels by getting your transmission fixed,
- use any of the gears efficiently that you may have been unable to use while your transmission was having problems,
- a much easier time shifting into gear.
The need of the hour is to visit a mechanic at the first sign of trouble in order to get your transmission fixed at the earliest possible time, which will ensure better and safe driving.
A complete transmission service at AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith include:
- Road testing the vehicle before and after the transmission service
- Draining old fluid, removing and examining the sump or pan (where possible)
- Replacing or cleaning the screen or filter
- Cleaning the pan
- Reinstalling the pan with a new pan gasket
- Make necessary adjustments
- Add new, high quality ATF
- Adding a friction modifier or additive package (model specific)
A car’s transmission is integral as it delivers adequate power to the wheels to drive at specific speeds. If the part is broken, worn, or damaged, which can happen over time, it can be dangerous, or impossible, to drive. This highlights the importance of transmission service at regular intervals which prevents overheating, improves fuel economy, and improves gear function.
If you need transmission service in Freehold NJ, take your car to AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith. Contact us at 732-303-0175.