CAR BRAKE SERVICE AND REPAIR
A car is a valuable asset for many people. This is reason enough why you must maintain it properly. Driving without regular maintenance is not just unsafe, but costly as well. Moreover, your vehicle can’t do its job properly if it isn’t working properly, which completely depends on how well or not you maintain it.
The most important components of a car are the clutch and the brake that helps the vehicle to slow down, speed up, and stop when in motion. These parts must be regularly checked and maintained by professional auto mechanics Freehold NJ, which will positively affect the safety, handling, and performance of your car. By hiring professionals for clutch and brake services, the biggest benefit that you’ll get is the peace of mind knowing that the brakes on your vehicle are completely fine and won’t disappoint you when you need them the most. Not to mention any future problems that working with professionals will help avoid such as replacements of auto parts led by clutch and brake failure.
In order to ensure your brakes are in good working condition and your safety, you need to get them inspected regularly.
At AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith, our certified technicians carry out a thorough and comprehensive inspection on all the moving parts that work in tandem to bring your vehicle to a standstill, including
- Wheel cylinders
- Brake Drums
- Fluid condition
- Parking brake cables
- Master cylinder fluid condition
- Wheel bearings and grease seals
It is only after a thorough inspection that we arrive at our conclusion of what requires to be changed and what issues are keeping your brakes from functioning in proper fashion.
Signs you need a brake service Freehold NJ:
Consider brake service for your vehicle if
- the brakes are taking longer to respond,
- you get a grinding feeling when you brake,
- unusual noises or vibrations occur during braking,
- brake pedal appears to be spongy or presses farther to the floor than usual,
- the brake light on the dashboard keeps flashing,
- the vehicle pulls to one side when you apply the brakes,
- it’s been over a year or 12,000 miles since you got your brakes inspected,
- your vehicle requires longer distances to stop than it used to, and lastly,
- if you feel something is amiss about your brakes, you should have them inspected.
Why hire AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith for brake services:
Safety– In no way can you compromise on your safety (or safety of others traveling with you) when you are on the road. Our technicians have been trained to work individually in this auto industry and deliver the recommended services with precision. They have the right knowledge of the safety measures that they follow when working on brake services.
Properly maintained braking system ensures
- Firm and steady pedal feel
- Consistent stopping under repeated hard braking conditions
- Even braking
- Longer brake system component and friction material life
- Smooth stopping
Reliability– We have the right tools and equipment to provide customers the services that they want. You can completely rely on us for any of your vehicle needs. If you notice a brake issue with your vehicle, look no further than the acclaimed AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith.
Save Time and Money– It requires for someone with the right knowledge and skill to detect issues related to your car brakes. This is where a professional can save you tons of money and time. The moment they’ll inspect a vehicle, they will identify the problems immediately and fix it then and there, thus saving you any additional time and money.
Our braking service includes:
- A thorough and comprehensive inspection of your car’s entire braking system
- Replacement of pads and shoes with warranty for as long as you own the car
- Repacking of wheel bearings
- Proper lubrication of the brake hardware
- The brake fluid is refilled
- The hydraulic system is purged of air and adjusted
- Refinishing drums and rotors if required
- Drums and rotors are replaced if they are out of specifications
- Replacement of other components based on our inspection and assessment
It isn’t a good idea to put off brake service and repair. Our technicians have expertise in servicing the computer-controlled components of anti-lock braking systems (ABS) that are common on vehicles of these days.
It’s important to keep your brakes in top working condition to ensure your and your family’s safety. Brake parts and brake services are not what you want to skip. Contact AA Auto Repair, Towing and Locksmith at 732-303-0175. We offer cost-effective solutions. Your car brake service may include:
- Brake pads replacement
- Brake rotors / drums resurfaced
- Brake fluid flush & replacement
- Brake caliper & rotor re-alignment
- Brake caliper replacement
- Brake hose replacement
Brake master cylinder replacement